CIOKS 8 features 8 isolated outlets, each capable of delivering 9V DC and 660mA.
Each outlet also offers selectable voltages (9V, 12, 15 and 18V).
CIOKS 8 can be used as a large extension to your CIOKS DC7 or as a stand-alone power supply.
To use CIOKS 8 as an extension to your DC7, simply connect CIOKS 8 to the courtesy 24V outlet on your DC7 and you're good to go!
The combination of CIOKS DC7 and CIOKS 8 is the perfect option to power large pedalboards.
This combo gives you a total of 15 isolated outlets and a 5V USB outlet for your smartphone or tablet!
To use CIOKS 8 as a stand-alone power supply, simply connect it to any common adapter you have laying around (9 to 24V).
To get the full power out of every outlet, the supply voltage to CIOKS 8 should be 24V DC.
8 outlets with selectable voltages.
Output 1 to 8 : 9V DC (660mA), 12V DC (500mA), 15V DC (400mA), or 18V DC (330mA).
- Expand your CIOKS DC7 power supply with 8 additional isolated outlets
- 8 isolated DC-outlets.
- Selectable voltages on each outlet (9, 12, 15 or 18V).
- Ultra-low noise.
- Individual status LED on each outlet and global status LED.
- Power it with your CIOKS DC7 or another 24V DC source.
- Mounting hardware included.
- 12 Flex cables included.
- Size: 4.7" x 3.5" x 1.0".
- Weight 0.75 lb.