MULTI-BAND EQ, COMPRESSOR/LIMITER, MID/SIDE PROCESSING
The Golden Master from Endorphin.es is a multi-band processor that takes inspiration from studio mastering and radio loudness units from the 1990s. It gives control over the EQ, compression, and mid/side processing of incoming audio.
Thanks to the 16-bit/96kHz audio fidelity, you'll get incredible processing power. It features three bands - low, medium, and high - each handling a distinct portion of the audio spectrum. These controls feature a single knob that both boosts and cuts signals. Set the overall loudness limit of your sounds, and the brickwall limiter ensures all your sounds stay in check. This multi-band effect is the perfect end-of-chain module, ensuring that anything you throw at it sounds dynamic and full.
- Multi-band processor inspired by mastering tools from the 1990s: adds punch and dynamics to your sound
- Compression, EQ, and mid/side processing
- Three frequency bands with +7 db boost and -20 db cut
- Brickwall limiter sets upper limit of signals
- 16-bit/96kHz audio I/O with 32 bits internal processing
- Enhance/mute buttons
- 6 HP
- 30 mm
- 135 mA +12V
25 mA -12V
0 mA 5V