Get any high-gain tone from crunch to crushing, with advanced EQ and gating for total control over sound and silence.
The Heavy Menace is an evolution of the Heavy distortion pedal in a compact enclosure. A new Lite(ish) mode joins the original Heavy and Heavier settings to cover everything from crunch to crushing. The three-band EQ features a sweepable midrange frequency, and the Weight control sculpts low frequency response for thick, full chords or tight palm muting. The footswitchable gate adapts to your playing, decaying naturally over sustained notes and clamping down during fast stops, with a key input for additional flexibility. However you get heavy, find your perfect sound with the Heavy Menace.
- Three versatile distortion modes - Lite(ish), Heavy, and Heavier
- Footswitchable noise gate
- Gate key input (1⁄8” TS or TRS)
- Three-band EQ with sweepable midrange frequency
- Weight control to sculpt low frequency response
- Linked or independent switching of the distortion and gate
- True bypass or buffered bypass
- Requires 9-12V DC, 250mA (centre negative)