Sale Sold out
Regular price $673.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
The Dreadbox Nymphes is a 6-Voice Analog Synthesizer.
- All Analog Synthesizer (except for the reverb)
- 6 Voices Polyphony
- Lush Digital Reverb (developed by Dreadbox)
- 12 Envelopes and 7 LFOs (2 Envelope/voice, 1 LFO/voice + 1 generic LFO)
- 6 different playing modes
- 98 Presets Memory (49 factory and 49 user)
- MIDI over USB or via DIN5 with Full CC in and out documentation
- Compact, USB powered for maximum portability
- Metal enclosure
Features per Voice
1x VCO with Wave Forming > 1x Sub Oscillator
- 1x LFO per voice with: Key track, Fade In and Fade out, 5 waveforms and wide frequency (into the FM range)
- 2x Envelope Generators
- 24dB/octave Low Pass Resonant Filter with accurate tracking
- 6dB/octave High Pass Non-Resonant Filter
Common Voice Features
- 1x common LFO (named LFO2) that can target any and multiple parameters with different amount to each one at the same time , with: Key track, Fade In and Fade out, 5 waveforms and Wide Frequency (into the FM range).
- 7x active Chords that you can edit, modulate and store on each preset.
- Modulation wheel, Velocity and Aftertouch (monophonic) can target any and multiple parameters with different amount to each one at the same time.
- USB powered (1.5 Watts)
- 50 Playing hours with 20,000mA portable power bank
- MIDI IN via USB or DIN5
- ¼ MONO TS Jack Out
- ⅛ Headphones Out