Pitchblack X Pedal Tuner
Pitchblack X Pedal Tuner
The Korg PBX chromatic pedal tuner features a true bypass for outputting the sound exactly as it was input, but now includes a built-in ULTRA BUFFER that boosts the signal over long cables to avoid loss of tone, keeping it clean and clear - even when your pedal is off.
The next-generation, pedal tuner featuring the new ULTRA BUFFER is even more powerful and easy to use!
- Allows switching between true bypass and the newly-developed ULTRA BUFFER
- Meter LED also offers bright mode settings for high visibility
- Ultra-high tuning accuracy down to ±0.1 cents
- Four meter display modes
- Built-in "just-right tuning" display
- Runs on battery power or optional AC
- Switch between true bypass or the newly-developed ULTRA BUFFER.
The ULTRA BUFFER enhances the sound quality in bypass mode, so that you can still maintain audio quality even when using a long cable to connect to the tuner, or when inserting the tuner into a complex effects board.
On the Pitchblack X, you can switch between true bypass and the ULTRA BUFFER, according to your tastes and performance environment.
Meter LED also offers bright mode settings for high visibility.
Besides the enlarged display, more meter LEDs have been added for superior visibility.
The bright mode (brightness) can be set at one of two levels, so that you can be sure to see the tuner display even better in situations where visibility is difficult, such as brightly lit stages and bright outdoor environments.
Ultra-high tuning accuracy down to ±0.1 cents.
The Pitchblack X offers highly precise and accurate tuning within a precision of ±0.1 cents when in Strobe mode,making it ideal for situations where the tuning must be absolutely right whether performing or recording.
Four meter display modes.
Select from four types of meter display to match your requirements.
Aside from the typical "Regular" mode, you can use "Strobe" and "Half Strobe" mode to indicate changes in pitch by the direction and speed that the meter is flowing in to distinguish even the finest differences in pitch; and you can use "Mirror" mode to see two LEDs on the left and right crossing together towards the center as you tune your instrument.
Features a built-in "just-right tuning" display.
The Pitchblack X features a new "just-right tuning" display function, which makes the triangular LEDs on both sides blink when the tuning is correct, helpingtuning be a stress-free experience.
Sturdy housing; also works on battery power
The Pitchblack X is housed in a robust aluminum case with a strong scratch-resistant coating. It works on 9 V batteries, which is perfect for players who don't carry around an effects board, and there is an optional AC adaptor if required.
- Scale: 12 note equal temperament
- Detection Range: E0 (20.60Hz)~C8(4,186Hz)
- Calibration Range: A4=436〜445Hz（1Hz steps）
- Detection Accuracy: +/- 0.1 cent (display mode: Strobe)
- Input Impedance: 1 M-ohm (tuner on)
- Display Modes: Regular, Strobe, Half-strobe, Mirror
- Connectors: INPUT (mono 1/4" jack), BYPASS (mono 1/4" jack), DC 9V IN, DC 9V OUT
- Power Supply: 9V type battery(6LF22/6LR61/6F22)×1 or AC adaptor (9V)
- Battery Life: Approximately 24 hours(6LF22/6LR61, A4 continuous input, tuner on, display mode: Regular mode) / Approximately 5 hours(6F22, A4 continuous input, tuner on, display mode: Regular mode)
- Power Consumption: Maximum 28 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 69 x 110 x 49 mm (including protrusions)
- Weight: 248 g
- Included Items: Notices, Rubber feet, 9V battery x 1
- Accessories: AC adaptor (9V)
*Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.
The Pitchblack X is housed in a robust aluminum case with a strong scratch-resistant coating.