Rainmaker is a deluge of a delay module made up of two main sections: Rhythm and Comb. In the Rhythm Delay section, exhaustive control of all 16 taps is at your fingertips. You can set Levels, Panning, Filter Type, Cutoff and Q for each tap, and make many adjustments to their timing and behaviour. The Comb section opens up further possibilities for complex comb filtering, along with resonator or reverb effects. Whether your patch needs some light showers, or something more torrential, Rainmaker has you covered.
- 16-Tap Rhythm Delay section with comprehensive control of each tap
- Comb Delay section with up to 64 taps controlled by preset patterns, slopes, and filters.
- Delay CLK IN, Comb CLK IN, CLK OUT and clock dividers allow for synchronization with other elements in your patches.
- 96KHz, 24-bit (32-bit internal) signal processing
- Most parameters are controllable by external control voltages, either directly or through the two auxiliary modulation inputs (MOD A, MOD B)
- Audio-rate randomization of all parameters, or selectable subsets of parameters
- 128 Preset slots with online preset librarian via Laser Mammoth and USB connectivity
- 36 HP
- 44 mm
- 270mA @ 12V
24mA @ -12V